A downloadable game
There are five seats on the municipal board of Walnut Hill, and since the death of Carol Crawley one of them has been vacant. Today there was a special election and the votes are trickling in. About 150 are expected. The candidates have gathered to watch the returns—four people who all know each other very well and have since childhood. It’s local politics at its local-est, and before the night is over mud will be slung and tears will be shed.
And, incidentally, Seat Five will be filled.
A live action game about local politics
• Yourself and 3-5 other players
• About 1.5 hours
• Space to play (You could play in a bar or cafe easily, or a private room)
• This document, printed single-sided, ideally in color
• The .mp3 soundtrack, to be played aloud in the room during the game
• Two envelopes, one labeled Votes and one labeled Coupons
• A big sheet of paper and marker (or white board) for tallying votes
• Consider having some playing cards or a checkerboard around
12 page game PDF and 1 hour mp3 soundtrack
Comment here, or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Tag us in @bullypulpit_HQ.
Thank you to our supporters on Drip for making this game possible.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.